25+ CGA702 breathing air valves – 25E Euro, 9000 PSI.
Priced per valve, minimum order 25 valves. For single valve orders, please see the single valve product page.
Sherwood Breathing Air Valve – CGA702 25E Euro
These Sherwood breathing air valves are made from heavy-duty forged brass and are specifically designed for use with breathing air in steel cylinders. These breathing air valves have a CGA702 valve outlet with a 25E Euro inlet and safety (burst disk).
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- CGA702 outlet
- 25E Euro inlet
- Pressure relief device
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is a unitized plug design that provides excellent flow characteristics, ensures proper assembly and tamper resistance
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician due to torque specifications. Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Please use caution.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||4 x 2 x 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.