25+ CGA350 manifold valves – 1/2″ NGT. For hydrogen use.
Priced per valve, minimum order 25 valves. For single valve orders, please see the single valve product page.
Sherwood Hydrogen Manifold Valve – CGA350, 1/2″ NGT – 25+ Valves
These Sherwood hydrogen manifold valves are made from heavy-duty forged brass and are specifically designed for use with hydrogen in steel cylinders. These hydrogen manifold valves have a CGA350 valve outlet with a 1/2″ NGT inlet.
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- CGA350 outlet
- 1/2″ NGT inlet
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician due to torque specifications. Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Please use caution.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Shipping Weight||2 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||4 x 2 x 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.