Sherwood Inert Gas Valve – CGA677, 1″ NGT – Argon, Helium, Nitrogen – 10 Valve Pack
These Sherwood inert gas valves are made from heavy-duty forged brass and are specifically designed for use with argon, helium, or nitrogen in steel inert gas cylinders. Common applications include welding and other industrial uses. These inert gas valves have a CGA677 valve outlet with a 1″ NGT inlet and safety (burst disk).
- CGA677 outlet
- 1″ NGT inlet
- Pressure relief device
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is a unitized plug design that provides excellent flow characteristics, ensures proper assembly and tamper resistance
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
- Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
- Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician
- Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Use caution.