Sherwood Inert Gas Valve – CGA680, 3/4″ -14 NGT .007″ Oversize – Argon, Helium, Nitrogen
These Sherwood inert gas valves are made from heavy-duty forged brass and are specifically designed for use with argon, helium, or nitrogen in steel inert gas cylinders. Common applications include welding and other industrial uses. These inert gas valves have a CGA680 valve outlet with a 3/4″ -14 NGT inlet and safety (burst disk).
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- CGA680 outlet
- 3/4″ -14 NGT inlet .007″ oversize
- Pressure relief device
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is a unitized plug design that provides excellent flow characteristics, ensures proper assembly and tamper resistance
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician due to torque specifications. Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Please use caution.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.