Sherwood Nitrous Oxide Valve – CGA326, 3/4″ NGT .007″ Oversize – 10+ Valves
These Sherwood nitrous oxide gas valves are made from heavy-duty forged brass and are specifically designed for use with steel nitrous oxide gas cylinders. These nitrous oxide gas valves have a CGA326 valve outlet with a 3/4″ NGT inlet and safety (burst disk). The NGT inlet is a tapered thread for use with steel cylinders.
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- CGA326 outlet
- 3/4″ NGT inlet
- .007″ oversize
- Pressure relief device
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is a unitized plug design that provides excellent flow characteristics, ensures proper assembly and tamper resistance
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician due to torque specifications. Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Please use caution.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.