25+ CGA590 sulfur hexafluoride valves – 3/4″ NGT – 3360, 3775, and 4000 PSI.
Priced per valve, minimum order 25 valves. For single valve orders, please see the single valve product page.
Sherwood Sulfur Hexafluoride Valve – CGA590, 3/4″ NGT – 25+ Valves
These Sherwood sulfur hexafluoride valves are made from heavy-duty forged brass and are specifically designed for use with sulfur hexafluoride in steel cylinders. Common applications include most industrial uses. These sulfur hexafluoride valves have a CGA590 valve outlet with a 3/4″ NGT inlet and safety (burst disk). The NGT inlet is a tapered thread for use with steel cylinders.
- CGA590 outlet
- 3/4″ NGT inlet
- Pressure relief device
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is a unitized plug design that provides excellent flow characteristics, ensures proper assembly and tamper resistance
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
- Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
- Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician
- Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Use caution.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.