Professional Taprite dual gauge CO2 regulator. Built to last, loaded with professional features, and made in USA.
Solid brass body with with tank and line pressure gauges, check valve, duckbill shutoff, and easy-adjust polycarbonate bonnet. Built-in pressure relief, permanent quad ring inlet seal, and high volumetric flow.
Taprite Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
Professional Taprite dual gauge primary CO2 regulator. USA-made.
- Solid brass body with extra long nipple
- Locking polycarbonate bonnet. Large, easy to adjust by hand, and durable
- 10-micron filter built-in
- 0-60 PSI line pressure gauge
- 0-2000 PSI tank pressure gauge
- 1/4″ MFL inlet
- 5/16″ barb outlet, duckbill shutoff
- Quad-ring inlet seal. Permanent seal eliminates the need to change washers when changing tanks
- Ball check valve on outlet to prevent backflow
- Built-in safety relief. Burst pressure at 55 to 60 PSI
Additional Questions? Please see our frequently asked questions page.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Shipping Weight||4 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8 x 8 x 8 in|
UL standard 252 class IV
|Inlet Gauge Range|
0-3000 PSI / 0-207 Bar
|Outlet Gauge Range|
0-60 PSI / 0-4 Bar
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.