We ship by either FedEx or contracted freight carrier, depending on the number of items, weight, and/or your preferred shipping method as communicated to us in advance. Transit time depends on the delivery location.
We typically process orders and ship within 1-2 business days. Large orders and/or orders being shipped by contracted freight carrier may take longer.
Gas Cylinder Source may, at its discretion, choose to ship large quantity and/or heavy orders via a freight carrier of its choosing, even if the customer is not presented with a freight shipping option at checkout. Customers with freight-eligible orders will be contacted prior to shipping and appropriate arrangements will be made for delivery.
A surcharge may be added to certain domestic and all international orders, the amount of which will vary depending on shipping destination, number of items, and shipping weight. Please contact us for details.
Prices, item availability, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Returns and Exchanges
We strive for customer satisfaction and hope you enjoy your purchases. In the event you would like to return or exchange any item please read the following:
- Pressure test your item(s) immediately upon delivery.
- Do not remove the valve from any cylinder. We can’t accept returns on cylinders that have had the valve removed.
- Returns and exchanges accepted only within 30 days after order receipt.
- Returned and exchanged items must be in the same condition as received (unused, unmodified, not disassembled, and with no gas or liquids in the returned item(s).)
- Return shipping is paid by buyer.
- Restocking fee of 15 percent of purchase price may apply.
- Please contact us by email prior to any return or exchange for additional instructions and the return address.
Contact us with any questions at 866-395-5049 or at email@example.com