Sherwood Nitrous Oxide Valve – CGA660 3/4″ NGT
This Sherwood nitrous oxide gas valve is made from heavy-duty forged brass and is specifically designed for use with steel nitrous oxide gas cylinders. This nitrous oxide gas valve has a CGA660 valve outlet with a 3/4″ NGT inlet and safety (burst disk). The NGT inlet is a tapered thread for use with steel cylinders.
- CGA660 outlet
- 3/4″ NGT inlet
- Pressure relief device
- Automated assembly and testing processes ensure exceptional quality
- 100% helium leak tested
- Heavy-duty forged brass body for durability and high pressure
- Precisely machined internal components meet the most stringent international valve performance standards
- Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is a unitized plug design that provides excellent flow characteristics, ensures proper assembly and tamper resistance
- Metal-to-metal seal below bonnet threads prevents pressure in the threads at top of valve body
- Direct-drive stem design with optimized O-ring (GV) or double O-ring (GVHM) seal reduces friction and operates at exceptionally low torque levels
- Tapped for dip tube as required
- Sherwood Brand: Data Sheet
- Must be installed by a qualified cylinder technician
- Compressed gas cylinders and valves are dangerous. Use caution.